The Analyst is responsible for working with internal account teams to execute digital media campaigns through effective trafficking of creative assets consistent with digital media plans. This role involves working with digital media ad serving technologies daily.
· Works with media teams and creative teams to implement digital media campaigns
· Manages campaign traffic sheets
· Responsible for connecting media placements to creative units within ad serving platforms and implementing appropriate additional pixels
· Responsible for setting up campaign configurations in ad server consistent with campaign strategy and objectives
· Primary point of contact with 3rd party trafficking teams
· Ensures flawless execution of digital media campaigns
· Responsible for implementing effective organizational process around digital media campaign delivery
· Develops proficiency on overall processes, procedures and media systems relative to assigned clients and/or areas of expertise; seeks opportunities to improve continuously improve efficiency of processes
· Manages all information issues and inquiries between and amongst key internal (functional and cross-functional contacts) and external clients (creative agencies, vendors, publishers) with highest degree of professionalism, urgency and customer service orientation
· Further seeks to understand digital marketing technology landscape and how all may play a role in client business objectives
· Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, familiarity with PPT, etc.)
· Fundamental awareness building and troubleshooting macros
Use Scan QR Code in WeChat and click ··· to share.
This content was originally published here.